Stamp designs have been submitted and voting is live for Infinite Discs 2018 special edition stamps. The top 4 designs will be stamped on equal numbers of popular molds manufactured by Innova, Dynamic Discs, and MVP. Only the design that sells best will receive the grand prize as winner of 2018 Stamp Wars!
Which design do you most want to be stamped on your favorite disc?
To make your votes, visit the Stamp Wars page at InfiniteDiscGolf.com/StampWars
It’s about a year and a half later than we expected, but the Infinite Disc Golf IOS app is finally available for beta testers!
To test it, simply search for “Infinite Disc Golf” in the app store.
For glitches or feedback, enter them here:
Last week we updated some security features on our server that unfortunately caused an incompatibility issue with the existing version of the Android app.
We have since updated the App to fix this, but to make it work you may need to completely delete the old version of Infinite Disc Golf, restart your phone, and then install the new version.
How to make the App Work Again
1. Delete the app completely off your phone.
2. Restart your phone.
3. Install the newest version from the Google Play store.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For an unknown reason, some courses on Infinite Courses just don’t show up in the right spot on the google map, even when the address entered is exactly the same as Google has it.
Some courses have even shown up in the middle of the Ocean off the coast of Africa. Unless you throw a lot of Lightning or Aquaflight discs, you probably don’t want to play disc golf in large bodies of water.
To get the disc golf course to show up in the right place, the website now as spots to enter GPS Latitude and Longitude directions. Click the black “edit course” button (found on every course page next to the course description) and this screen will appear. in
To find the correct latitude and longitude, simply go to google maps, and click the spot at the park entrance. On the bottom of the screen will populate the accurate GPS coordinates.
By populating the course page with correct GPS coordinates, the course will now show up correctly on both the website as well as the Infinite Disc Golf mobile app.
If you’re looking for some ultra low disc golf prices, be sure to check out our retail site Black Friday weekend deals.
- Limited edition Blitzkreig stamp on MVP discs.
- Killer door busters up to 50% off MSRP.
- Save money with reduced shipping on all disc orders.
- Popular brands on sale every day, all weekend long.
- Gift cards for the purchase of large bags, backpacks, and disc golf carts.
Infinite Disc Golf Course Finder
The Infinite Courses disc golf course finder provides an easy way to view all the available disc golf courses in any area. Whether you’re looking for local disc golf courses, or places to play in distant parts of the country, the website map makes it really easy to see and compare different courses in any given area. A simple click will allow you to drill in and compare courses based on ratings, reviews, difficulty, and conditions.
Find Disc Golf Courses With the Mobile App
One neat feature of the Infinite Disc Golf App is the ability to find disc golf courses that are close to you — wherever you go! This is a fantastic feature for when you’re away from home on business or vacation and have a few extra minutes to get away to chuck some frisbees. As long as you have a GPS enabled smart phone, you can find the nearest course to you wherever you are within the United States and Canada.
There are two ways to find nearby disc golf courses using the app:
- “Nearby Courses” in the left drop down sidebar. As soon as you log into the mobile app, you will notice three horizontal lines in the top left menu bar. Click the three bars and a blue drop down menu will appear. To find the disc golf courses near you, simply click the “nearby courses” link.
2. “Search Nearby Courses” from the Play Round Screen. After you select “play round” you have three choices of courses to play. You can search by name, recently played, or by finding a nearby course using the GPS map. Click the second blue bar that says “search nearby courses.”
This map will show you your current location, and all of disc golf courses within the vicinity.
If you’re looking to find even more courses in the area, simply pinch out to enlarge the screen and view a larger selection of courses in the general area.
Tap on each pink pin marker for detailed information about each individual course. When there are several potential courses to choose from, the user generated star ratings and course condition updates can help you make the decision of which course you should play.
GPS Directions to the Disc Golf Course
One of the best things about the nearby course finder is that after you find the course you want to play, you can pull up immediate GPS directions right from your mobile phone.
After viewing the details of the course you want to play, simply click the “directions” arrow in the bottom right corner of the app.
This launches your Google Maps GPS and leads you directly to the course.
The Infinite Disc Golf Scorecard app is FREE for download and available at Google Play.
Find Disc Golf Courses by State
Use this list for quick links to the top disc golf courses in every state:
A new Android version of the Infinite Disc Golf Scorecard app was released today at the Google Play Store. This app version doesn’t have any major updates but it does a couple things that make it better and more user friendly:
- Resume app from the same screen. Previously, if you closed the app down and opened it back up it would always start back at the dashboard. Now the app re-opens from the screen you last left.
- Auto Save Rounds. This is one of the biggest requests we’ve had. Now if you need to leave in the middle of a round and want to return and finish the round later you can.
To save your app mid round, simply close the app down by clicking the ‘X’ in the top right corner.
A prompt will appear that says, “Do YOU WANT to Exit?” Click. Yes. This will save your round.
To Resume a Partial Round
Go to the “My Scores” section of the left menu bar.
Next click “My Scores” and scroll to the bottom of the screen.Rounds that have not been completed or submitted are marked with a “red star.”
Select the course with your incomplete rounds and press “incomplete.” This will load your round to the point where you left off and can resume your round.
Delete Rounds from Device
If there is a round you are not going to ever complete and want deleted from your device, simply swipe right to left and the delete trash can will appear. Click it and the round will be deleted.
How do I get courses Ratings?
There are two things you need to do to get a course rated.
1. Have a current rating. This rating needs to be either a bold Infinite Rating, or an accurate PDGA rating above 800. If your PDGA rating is not an accurate reflection of your current skill level as a disc golfer, it should not be used. The PDGA rating needs to be entered in your Infinite Profile for the rating calculations to work.
How do I earn an Infinite Rating? An Infinite rating is awarded after rounds are played on course layouts that have difficulty ratings established. Your rating becomes “bold” after 10 rounds are played on rated courses. If there are no rated courses in your area, then you’ll need to wait until players with PDGA ratings play those courses at least eight times.
2. Play and record scores for at least one course layout a minimum of 8 times. (Even better, have other rated players play the course with you. Course ratings are more accurate with a larger sample of players).
You can record these scores with the Infinite Disc Golf app, or manually submit them on Infinite Courses. Instructions for adding scores are found here.
If you have saved scores from rounds you’ve played in the past, you can manually submit those. The scores you record must reflect your current rating skill level, otherwise courses will not receive an accurate difficulty rating.
If you don’t have any saved scorecards, just go out and play as much disc golf on as many different courses as you can. This just might be the excuse you need to grab some buddies and take that disc golf road trip. At least half of the scores submitted need to include individual hole details (establishes hole averages).
We are pleased to announce that the Infinite Disc Golf mobile app is now available at the Google Play Store.
Uninstall your beta version, then go to Google Play to download the latest update.
Even though it’s officially released now, there still might be errors. If you find any, please let us know here.
Download the app from the Google Play Store, then give it a 5 Star review.
5 users who give the app a five star review during August will be eligible for a drawing to win a disc of your choice. You can choose from the limited edition Infinite Groove Top Buzzz, Infinite Bomber Stamp discs, Limited Ledgestone Edition discs, or anything else you want!
July Competition Winners
Congratulations to the winners of our July Competition for adding their scores using the Infinite App!
The winning Gift Cards have been sent!
Today a new version of the Android App was released for beta testers. To allow for new functionality the API was changed. Older versions of the App will not be able to submit scores to the cloud.
New features with this version include:
- Setting to track throw order.
- Setting to hide current score and under par.
- Setting to have penalty strokes add to total score.
- Tracking of Weather Conditions of the round.
Download the new version here.
Please delete your old version before downloading this new one.